We are a one-on-one independent college admissions consulting service to assist students find their best fit colleges, including highly selective universities and dual degree programs. Whether it's in person or through Skype, we work with students from across the United States and around the world.
Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors
- Initial and ongoing review of high school transcript, standardized test scores (SAT/ACT, SAT Subject Test, and PSAT), and extracurricular.
- Assistance with high school course selection year-by-year, with a four year plan, homework and activity time management.
- Assistance with applications to summer opportunities, enrichment programs, and internships as appropriate.
- Initial development of a list of colleges to research and visit.
- Counseling services for parents, uncles and aunts as needed
- Review of high school transcript, standardized test scores (SAT/ACT, SAT Subject Test), and extracurricular activities and interests.
- Development of list of prospective colleges through in-depth discussions about your goals and aspirations.
- Assistance with senior year course selection, keeping in mind your current college goals; time management guidance for 1st semester seniors.
- Assistance with deciding if/where to apply early.
- Careful review of admission requirements at each college to which you are applying; development of timeline for completing application components.
- Essay topic brainstorming-identifying topics and themes to write about.
- Reviewing and editing multiple essay drafts, including detailed feedback that improves both the quality of your writing and how well the essays convey your personality.
- Assistance if "deferred" in a college's early applicant pool and in the final decision!
BA/MD, Dual-Degree Programs (such as Penn/Wharton M&T) and Honors Program specific packages are available.